Sunday, November 25, 2012

All staffs

NumberStaff photosInformation and Comments
1
Manager
I have been studying Japanese at one hundred twenty-three teacher too. I go to school every day for an hour each evening from 6:00 and 7:00 in the morning. There is also a time of penmanship in school. Use the brush it is very difficult. Cambodia attractions that I want to introduce is Punomukuraomu is. It is a hill located in the immediate vicinity of the Tonle Sap. You can look out over the Tonle Sap Lake and paddy fields. The best time to look at here is the rainy season from June to October. Reflected from the surface of the water so that the setting sun burn because.There is also other ruins. A little security is poor, please tour guide took me to make sure though.
2
Staff
My name's Seb Nak 32 years old. i am a staff of Cambodia tea time, when i have free time i like sewing and do house work.i like fried pork and fried vegetable. i don't like soursop. In my future i want to be a good chief .
        
Fried Pork
3
Staff
My name's Ngor Srey Khoch 17 years old. i am a staff off Cambodia tea time, i normally watching TV when i have free time. it just relaxing from work and also listening music. i like rambutan fruit in cambodia. i really like it ,     and sour fruit with salt chillies. In the future i want to be norse.


Cambodia sour fruit
5
Staff
My name's Bun Phally 26 years old. i am also a staff of Cambodia tea time. I can speak Japanes very well, i had studied at one NGO for one year. i like Natto Japanese healthy food. and i make Natto too. i like mango. when i have free time i like listening music, house work and walk around my house. I want to run small business in my future.


Natto
6
Staff
I'm Ren Ran 22 years old, i can speak English a little bit. I always listening music and reading funny book when i free. the fruit i most like is banana and coconut. i also like visiting temples too because it look interesting. In my future i want to be a tourist guide and manager of company.


Cambodia coconuts
7
Manager
8
Manager
9
Manager
10
Manager